FEBRUARY 2017: MY LIGHT HAS COME
My Case is Different greetings to you all in Jesus’ name.
There is no doubt that everyone of us has enjoyed unusual grace in the just concluded 21-day prayer and fasting. I pray that the effect shall continue to bring forth testimonies all through this year in everyone’s life in Jesus Name. To God alone be all the glory.
Before our very eyes, darkness is covering the earth and gross darkness the people, uncertainties pervading the atmosphere but God has ordained our exemption. As it is written,
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee” – Isaiah 60:1-2
- According to scripture, until the Book, that is, the Word of God is opened to a man, the struggle of life continues – Revelation 5:1-5, 6-12;
- It is also discovered that believers are much more victims of ignorance than we are of the devil – Hosea 4:6, Isaiah 5:13, Job 34:10-12, 31-32;
- Therefore, our real challenge is not with the powers of darkness, but with the absence of light – Isaiah 60:1-3, John 1-5, 9;
- Obviously, light is our real seal of exemption from the horror of darkness – Daniel 2:16-23, Daniel 2:46
- Nothing re-positions the Believer for an exceptional life like revelation – Psalm 45:3-5, 2 Corinthians 3:18
- We are spiritually illuminated to dominate our world – John 1:5, 9, Genesis 41:38-44, Genesis 45: 7-8
- According to the Word, revelation is the way out of all the challenges of life – Deuteronomy 28:1-13, 2 Peter 1:4, 1 Corinthians 10:13
- One cannot be exempted from the powers of darkness without light; therefore, our year of exemption must be our year of abounding revelation – 2 Corinthians 12:7, Act 14:11, 19-20
- But it is the Word we engage that transforms our lives, not just the Word we understand and receive – Deuteronomy 28:1-13, Luke 5:4-7, James 2:18-24, 26
- It is also common knowledge that the value of light is in walking therein because one cannot benefit from the effect of light with his eyes closed – John 8:12, John 12:35-36
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of February 2017 is:
MY LIGHT HAS COME – Isaiah 60:1-22
We are all required to engage with the Word like never before this month, not only to know what is written but to put same to work by believing, thereby commanding dominion over the forces of uncertainty that is pervading the world around us.
Recommended books of the month authored by Bishop David. O. Oyedepo include:
- The Force of Freedom
- Satan Get Lost
- Breaking the Curses of Life
- Born to Win
- Winning Invisible Battles
- All you need to have All your Needs Met
Remain ever blessed! Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo